Sunday 24 March 2013

24th March - leaving Hobart - staying in Hobart


Sunday 24th March

2XS has gone!  Up the river, speeding with the mainsail up and successfully reefed.  James, Rachel and Pete look all set for a wonderful watery adventure.  They went past Taroona, where the Thomas family were waiting to wave and cheer, and apparently there were water spouts whirling about the boat – so a lively trip is in store for them.

I am so totally exhausted (my spellcheck wanted me to say exhumed…oh dear…), what with one thing and another, that I can barely speak let alone write, but I did think it was important to acknowledge the beginning, with actual movement on water, of the next 2XS adventure. 

And yes, I have managed to book my ticket to join the boat in Hamilton Island.  I will arrive there on the 12th of April, and very happy I will be, to be reunited with Pete, and my little boat-y home…and sad to be leaving my family and friends…




No comments:

Post a Comment